02 June 2023 00:01 - 20 August 2023 23:59
The Dirt 4-Pack is back! For this second series the rides will focus on the theme of connections. Each ride will journey through at least two sections of dirt. We provide a great segment, and you devise your own adventure beyond that. The location of the rides will travel around the compass centered on Santa Rosa. We start to the North with Shiloh and Windsor Foothills, then hit the East side with Annadel and Lawson, to the Southeast is Bald Mountain and Jack London, and for the finale we go West to Hunters Camp and Willow Creek for a big dirty exploration!
Register HERE to receive your in-store discount for participation.
Complete a ride waiver HERE
North: Shiloh / Windsor (Jun 2nd - 18th)
East: Annadel / Lawson (Jun 23rd - Jul 9th)
South-East: Bald / Jlo (Jul 14th - 30th)
West: Hunters Camp / Willow Creek (Aug 4th - 20th)
EARN BIG DIRTY DISCOUNTS THE MORE STAGES YOU RIDE
We're raising the stakes this year by offering participants in store discounts at NorCal Bike Sport on in stock items. Buy a bike, shoes, helmet, whatever you want, terms and conditions apply*. For each of the four events that you participate in you will accumulate a percentage discount that you can use for a single purchase at NorCal Bike Sport.
You must sign-up HERE to be eligible to receive the Dirt 4 Pack discount.
· 1 event = 5%
· 2 events = 10%
· 3 events = 15%
· 4 events = 25%
As well as discounts you can accumulate points for participation for those all-important bragging rights. For each stage of the Dirt 4 Pack points will be awarded based on Strava Segment times with bonus points for those that complete all 4 stages. Bonus points may also be awarded for random acts of awesomeness such as riding a single speed, posting awesome media and the like. There will be separate men’s and women’s points categories.
DISCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Discount available to registered participants only. Discount can be applied to a purchase at NorCal Bike Sport. Not valid at specialized.com. Not valid at other Specialized retail shops or any other online site. Not valid on service mechanic labor. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or coupon code. Not valid on gift cards or previous purchases. Taxes, shipping and handling fees are excluded from any discount. Cannot be redeemed for cash or store credit. Offer subject to change. Display this offer to use in shops. All promotions and pricing are in US Dollars. Offer valid from 8/20/2023 through 10/31/2023.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Register HERE to receive your discount for participation.
2. Complete a ride waiver HERE
3. Join the NorCal Bike Sport Strava Club and opt into the Dirt 4 Pack
4. Use a GPS device to navigate and record your ride
5. Ride the complete segment within the specified date(s)
6. Upload your ride to Strava before 6 pm on the final day of the challenge, and make your ride public
7. Include Dirt 4 Pack in the name of your ride, tell us how it went and @ mention NorCal Bike Sport in your ride description
8. Share your photos using #norcalbikesport #dirt4pack
9. Results will be published as a post on the NorCal Bike Sport Strava club
10. Riders are responsible for checking that their time is recorded on the segment
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
1. By opting into the NorCal Bike Sport Strava club, each such opting in rider (i) thereby acknowledges that cycling is an inherently dangerous activity and thereby agrees to assume all risks related thereto; (ii) thereby agrees to not hold NorCal Bike Sport, or any of its officers, directors, employees or affiliates, liable or responsible, to any degree, for any damages or injury resulting from such rider's participation in
the NorCal Ride Challenge; (iii) warrants and represents that he/she has read and understands these Rules of Engagement; and (iv) thereby agrees to adhere to these Rules of Engagement
2. Follow the rules of the road, obey all traffic laws, and ride safely
3. Every rider is responsible for their own safety, food, water, equipment, and navigation
4. There are no course markings or any kind of rider support
5. Be respectful to other road and trail users
6. Only NorCal Bike Sport Strava club member results will be posted
7. Multiple attempts are allowed
8. Results may be posted on Strava, email, social media and other locations